- The only non-pyrethroid insecticide tag approved to use on lactating dairy cattle
- Studies showed an increased average calf weight gain of 52.4 pounds
- Ideal for rotation with all other insecticide ear tags for management of insecticide resistance
- Superior value; proven performance
- Part of the Y-Tex 4-Way Insecticide Rotation Program
Made in the USA
For use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows. Control horn flies (including pyrethroid- and organophosphate-resistant populations), gulf coast ticks and spinose ear ticks; aid in the control of American dog ticks, cattle fever ticks (Boophilus species), the causal agent of tick fever (Babesiosis), and Lone Star ticks; and reduce face flies.
Unique, slow-release tag contains patent-pending formulation of 20% piperonyl butoxide and 8% abamectin.
11 independent studies have shown using XP 820 offers an average calf weight gain of 52.4 lbs vs untreated animals.
Use 2 tags per head to control horn flies for up to 5 months, gulf coast ticks for up to 4 months, American dog ticks for up to 3 months, cattle fever ticks for 2-3 months, and Lone Star ticks for 2 months, to aid in control of spinose ear ticks for up to 3-4 months, and to reduce face flies.
1 tag per head provides control of horn flies for up to 3 months.
Y-Tex patented Snap-Lok™ collar guarantees retention against tag or button failure for up to 5 months. Metallic gold tag.
Use Y-Tex Applicator.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: