- Build dexterity with 6 different latches
- Latches hook, snap, click, and slide
- 100% screen free!
Undo a lock or latch and swing open a numbered door to reveal vibrant surprises on this activity play board! Kids can build dexterity as they figure out how 6 different latches that hook, snap, click, and slide work. Fun is sure to be revealed when the picture beneath doors and windows reveal colors, numbers, animals and more while building fine motor skills! For ages 3+ years.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Find a specific-colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)