- Synergized formula exhibits greater potency
- For use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle
- Patented Snap-Lok collar guarantees retention!
- Superior value; proven performance
- Part of the Y-Tex 4-Way Insecticide Rotation Program
For use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle to control horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks, and to aid in control of face flies, stable flies and house flies.
Unique 40% organophosphate tags release a patented, synergized formulation of 30% diazinon and 10% chlorpyrifos – exhibit greater potency than either insecticide used alone.
Control horn and face flies for 3-4 months with 1 tag per head; biting and sucking lice for up to 3 months in winter with 1 tag per head; Gulf Coast and spinose ear ticks, and horn, face, stable and house flies for up to 5 months with 2 tags per head.
Y-Tex patented "Snap-Lok" collar guarantees retention against tag or button failure for 5 months. Green tag.
Do not use on calves less than 3 months old.
Use Y-Tex Applicator.