- Includes the most current equine influenza strain
- CarbimmuneTM adjuvant system minimizes injection site reactions
- Covered by the BIVI Vaccine Assurance Program
- Formerly Vetera EWT+EIV/EHV
- Click the link below for more information on what to expect when vaccinating your horse
For vaccination of healthy horses 4 months of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis, tetanus, and as an aid in reduction of respiratory diseases caused by equine herpes virus types 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4); and as an aid in the reduction of respiratory disease and shedding caused by equine influenza virus.
The duration of immunity against equine influenza is at least 6 months.
Dosage: 1 ml IM, repeat in 3-4 weeks. Revaccinate annually.
Anaphylactoid reactions may occur. Antidote: Epinephrine.