- More MSM than original Tight Joints Plus and no devils claw
- An affordable joint supplement that works – join the winners!
May be suitable for use on Organic Farms. Check with your certifier.
Made in the USA
Provides horses with the most effective team of nutraceuticals on the market today. Using only the highest form of ingredients available, combines the joint support properties of glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and shark cartilage (20% chondroitin sulfate) with the cell health and collagen synthesis properties of MSM in one convenient supplement. Supplies additional natural ingredients that help manage normal discomfort caused by daily exercise and training. Helps support structural integrity of joint connective tissue. Helps maintain joint mobility. No fillers. Veterinarian recommended by Dr. Lutz Harfst, DVM.
Contains 10,000 mg glucosamine (HCl and sulfate), 5,500 mg MSM, 8,000 mg ascorbic acid, 1,000 mg shark cartilage, 1,000 mg boswellia, 1,000 mg yucca, 200 mg copper, 150 mg hyaluronic acid, 150 mg manganese and 10 mg vitamin E.
- Glucosamine helps support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissue and helps maintain joint mobility.
- MSM supports healthy joint function and flexibility; powerful antioxidant.
- Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system.Shark cartilage helps maintain cartilage and connective tissue; recommended to support healthy joint function.
- Boswellia supports the body's natural inflammatory and pain mechanisms/responses.
- Yucca supports the body's normal inflammatory response.
- Copper is a powerful antioxidant and is important in bone and cartilage development.
- Hyaluronic acid helps maintain synovial fluid which lubricates the joints.
- Manganese is necessary for cartilage formation.
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, supports normal body function and helps combat free radicals.
Directions: Loading - 2 scoops for 14 days; Maintenance - 1 scoop daily per 1,110 lbs. Enclosed scoop = 1/2 oz. Not tested on pregnant mares. 60 day supply at maintenance level. USEF-approved.