- For use in lactating dairy cattle only
- Convenient once-a-day dosing
- 72-hour milk discard
- A two-day pre-slaughter meat withdrawal — the shortest withhold time available for greater management flexibility
- A 70.4% bacteriological cure rate achieved with just 2 syringes of SPECTRAMAST LC, according to research*
- Cows with complete cures gave 8.8 pounds more milk compared with cows not cured (p < 0.05)**
- Bacteriological cure rate for quarters infected with E. coli was 89% in cows treated with SPECTRAMAST LC versus 53% in cows receiving no treatment**
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Order Prescriptions from PBS Animal Health
- Call our Pharmacy at +1 (800) 835-7451 or
- Fax the prescription to our Pharmacy at 330-830-2764
Once we have your prescription(s) on file, along with your order, we will ship your order promptly.
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
TERMINAL DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
Pharmacy is licensed as Matthews Veterinary Pharmacy.
Fax 24/7: 330-830-2762
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!
You May Also Like
ToDAY (Cephapirin Sodium) Mastitis Treatment for Lactating Cows