- Up to 50% of new udder infections caused by environmental streptococci occurred during the dry period in a seven-year study*
Equivalent to 500 mg ceftiofur per 10 ml syringe.
Indicated for the treatment of subclinical mastitis associated with Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus dysgalactiae and Streptococcus uberis in dairy cattle at the time of dry off.
Requires a 30-day dry cow period; has a 16-day pre-slaughter withdrawal period following last treatment.
- Zero milk discard after calving following a 30-day dry cow period, so you can get them back in the milking string faster
- One of the shortest meat withdrawal periods, helping to maximize your management options
- Overall flexibility in milk and cattle management decisions
Residue Free Guarantee Program: If you use a Zoetis-branded ceftiofur product according to label indications, and experience a violative ceftiofur milk or meat residue, Zoetis will compensate you for the beef market value of the animal or purchase the tanker of milk at fair market value. To qualify, you must purchase the product from a Zoetis-approved supplier, use the product according to label directions, have documentation of the product purchase and treatment records. Extra-label use as prescribed by a veterinarian is excluded from the guarantee.
How to Order Prescriptions from PBS Animal Health
- Call our Pharmacy at +1 (800) 835-7451 or
- Fax the prescription to our Pharmacy at 330-830-2764
Once we have your prescription(s) on file, along with your order, we will ship your order promptly.
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
TERMINAL DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
Pharmacy is licensed as Matthews Veterinary Pharmacy.
Fax 24/7: 330-830-2762
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!