- Have an EquiMedic USA first aid kit handy for emergencies
- Put safety first and protect your equine investment!
- Meets most of your emergency needs when you're traveling down the road
- Rated to service 1-3 horses and riders
- 45 products/158 total items
Made in the USA
Complete horse first aid kits in bright, bold red bags are easy to find, well-designed, user-friendly and fully outfitted for your equestrian first aid emergencies. They even include some personal first aid items for you!
Each kit is oversized to the standard kit contents, so that you can add the products that you already have at home. Need certain prescription and ethical drugs for your horse? There will be room in your EquiMedic USA kit to store those items as well.
Injury, sickness, or illness can ride with or near us at every turn of the trailer rig. You might be hours from the nearest equine practitioner, and certainly from your own specialist. A wound, soreness, stiffness, or going off of feed from the stress and wear of travel alone can cause the need for at least temporary emergency medical attention.
The Small Trailering First Aid Kit meets most of your emergency needs when you're traveling down the road. Rated to service 1-3 horses and riders.
Contains 45 products/158 total items and offers 2 outside end pockets, and 2 center flaps. The top flaps opens upwards and hangs the kit. The second flap folds downward. Both offer many smaller pockets. The compartment features elastic loops on 3 sides to hold bottles, jars and equipment. A mesh pocket completes the compartment. This kit can provide what is needed to service temporary and emergency health care needs while traveling down the road.
Measures 15" long x 6.5" wide x 9.5" high; weighs 4.5 lbs.
- Alcohol Wipes
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Povidone Iodine Swabsticks
- Bloodstop Powder
- Eye Wash
- Non-Sterile Dressings
- Small and Medium Sterile Dressings
- Non-Adherent Dressings
- Exam Gloves
- Hoof Pick
- Long Wooden Handled Cotton Applicators
- Medical Towels
- 2" and 4" Cohesive Tape Rolls
- Wood Applicators
- 3/4" Self-Adhesive Bandages
- 1" Self-Adhesive Bandages
- Bandage Scissors
- Bandage Pins
- Betadine Surgical Scrub
- Antiseptic Ointment
- Cotton Roll
- Electrolyte Powder
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Thumb Forceps
- 2" Elastic Adhesive Tape Roll
- Iodine Wipes
- Rolled White Gauze
- Microbial Wipes
- Germicidal Wipes
- Small and Large Instant Cold Packs
- 3cc, 6cc, 10cc, 20cc and 30cc Syringes
- 18 Gauge x 1" and 20 Gauge x 1" Hypodermic Needles
This item will be drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.