- Get REBATES from the One Merck Program with qualifying purchases!
- Find details on the One Merck Rebate Form
- Did you know internal parasites can cost a producer over $190 per head over the lifetime of each animal in lost performance?
- Earn up to $150 in rebates with Merck Animal Health cattle parasiticide products
- Find more details on Mail-In Rebate Form
En-Pro-Al molasses beef cattle block for the removal and control of lungworms, stomach worms and intestinal worms. It is essential to establish full cattle adaptation to supplemental block feeding prior to treating cattle with Safe Guard Cattle Block.
Contains 750 mg fenbendazole per lb.
Treats 11 - 750 lb animals. Do not use in dairy cattle of breeding age. 16 day slaughter withdrawal.
You May Also Like
Merck Animal Health