Apple-cinnamon flavored – horses love the taste!
Contain 2.27 gm fenbendazole per lb.
Dosage: Top-dress pellets on the daily ration for 1 day at the rate of 1.25 lbs per 1,250 lbs body weight (1 lb per 1,000 lbs). For ascarids, use 2 - 1.25 lb packets per 1,250 lbs body weight (1 lb per 500 lbs). Repeat at 6-8 week intervals. May be used in mares at any stage of pregnancy. Good for foals.
- Feed and deworm in a single step with palatable alfalfa-based pellets1.
- Controls large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
- Safe for foals and pregnant mares1.
- Perfect for weanlings or yearlings on feed or hard-to-paste or hard-to-catch horses.
- 5.0 grams per kilogram fenbendazole (2.27 grams per pound).