Apple-cinnamon flavored – horses love the taste!
Contain 2.27 gm fenbendazole per lb.
Dosage: Top-dress pellets on the daily ration for 1 day at the rate of 1.25 lbs per 1,250 lbs body weight (1 lb per 1,000 lbs). For ascarids, use 2 - 1.25 lb packets per 1,250 lbs body weight (1 lb per 500 lbs). Repeat at 6-8 week intervals. May be used in mares at any stage of pregnancy. Good for foals.
- Feed and deworm in a single step with palatable alfalfa-based pellets1.
- Controls large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
- Safe for foals and pregnant mares1.
- Perfect for weanlings or yearlings on feed or hard-to-paste or hard-to-catch horses.
- 5.0 grams per kilogram fenbendazole (2.27 grams per pound).
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email email@example.com or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
You May Also Like
Merck Animal Health
Horse Health Ivermectin Dewormer Paste
Horse Health Products