- Natural healing clay with essential trace minerals provides ulcer relief and digestive support
- Mined in America
- Love it or return it guarantee
May be suitable for use on Organic Farms. Check with your certifier.
Order before 4PM ET Monday-Friday
Helps remineralize. Boosts energy. For all breeds and disciplines of horses. Natural hydrated clay provides horse with quick, soothing relief and digestive support. Binds and removes toxins, helping horse during times of digestive upset and loose stools.
Powder - Contains min 4%/max 5% calcium, min 0.04% phosphorus, min 2.5%/max 3.5% salt, min 0.8% magnesium, min 0.7% potassium, min 0.08% sulfur, min 29 ppm copper, min 3,900 ppm iron and min 400 ppm manganese. Directions: Horses 300-600 lbs - 1 scoop added to feed; 300-900 lbs - 2 scoops; 900-1,200 lbs - 3 scoops; over 1,200 lbs - 4 scoops. Feed 3 hours after other supplements and medication. Scoop enclosed. Resealable pouch.
Paste - Contains min 4%/max 5% calcium, min 0.04% phosphorus, min 2.5%/max 3.5% salt, min 0.8% magnesium , min 0.7% potassium, min 0.08% sulfur, min 20 ppm copper, min 3,900 ppm iron, min 400 ppm manganese and min 31 ppm zinc. Directions: Use about 35 cc (half syringe) for a pony or miniature horse; about 70 cc (full syringe) for a 900-1,400 lb horse.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps buffer acid and make the stomach more alkaline.
What’s in this syringe?
Redmond brand Montmorillonite clay, purified water and peppermint essential oil.How many doses do I need?It depends on the issue. May do 1 dose daily for 1-2 days and then continue with the Daily Gold Stress Relief Pouch, or could do a dose every day for a week or two.
When would I use this?
• When horse has diarrhea
• Extra protection prior to or during stressful situations, such as trailering, competing, moving, etc.
• A quick way of dosing at the first notice of symptoms associated with a sore stomach or colic
• A way to alleviate ulcer pain by lining the stomach
• If horse is off feed, this provides a way to ensure horse still gets Daily Gold
• A way to jump-start the effects of Daily Gold if just starting the program
• Any time you feel extra protection is necessary
• Pre-ride calming so you can have a great ride
You May Also Like
There are no reviews for this product yet, be the first to write a review!