- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Amber-colored barrel for UV protection
- Works in all temperatures
- One-handed operation for alleyways, catwalks or chute-side
Patented design presents a unique rotating pull knob to conveniently fill and engage the syringe. Durable rugged construction for repetitive use and ergonomic handles to make any job run smoothly.
10 fixed dose settings ranging from 0.5-5 ml. Features a heavy duty Tritan™ Barrel that is BPA-free, highly chemical-and scratch-resistant; has chemical compatibility that surpasses both polycarbonate and polypropylene.
Interchangeable colored pull knob inserts (4 included) can quickly be exchanged to easily distinguish between medications.
Learn more about the Prima-Shot Syringe in the link below:
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.