- A squeeze of syringe handle activates mounted paint can, and marks each animal as it is serviced
- Allows the user to inject and mark simultaneously, and with only one hand!
Veterinary syringe that simultaneously injects and marks an animal, with the mobility of a bottle mount vaccinator. Allows users to inject and mark the animal with a single motion using only one hand. Bottle of medication or vaccine directly connects to syringe, and can of Prima Marc paint mounts to top of device. A squeeze of the syringe handle activates the mounted paint can, and marks each animal as it is serviced. Helps ensure a farm's quality control efforts by encouraging safe administration practices. The applied paint helps verify and track administering medications, and adds another level of quality control for accurate record keeping. Patented.
Includes three bottle collars (20mm, 30mm, 33mm), 100ml Fast Fit, 250ml (30mm) Fast Fit and metal luer lock needle nut. Does not include paint. Use with Prima Marc Paint or Prima Marc Dye (sold separately).
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.