- Infusing a single tube into each teat at dry off mimics the function of the cow's natural keratin plug by instantly sealing all teats for the dry period
- One-of-a-kind paste consistency, does not harden
- No milk and meat withdrawal when used alone
- Click to the link below for a helpful administration guide:
- The first product of its kind – an antibiotic-free paste that acts as a physical barrier against mastitis-causing bacteria, locking them out for the entire dry period.
- Mimics cow’s natural first line of defense, the keratin plug.
- Provides a safe, antibiotic free, physical barrier between the udder and the environment.
- Helps control mastitis during the dry period where more than 50% of early lactation Escherichia coli mastitis cases begin.
- Compatible with conventional dry cow management practices.
- 20% improvement in incidence of new infections at calving.
- 26% improvement in clinical mastitis between dry off and 60 days in milk.
- 19% improvement** in somatic cell count at 6-8 days in milk.
**Somatic cell counts derived from linear score.
1 Godden, S., P. Rapnicki, et al. (2003). "Effectiveness of an Internal Teat Seal in the Prevention of New Intramammary Infections During the Dry and Early-Lactation Periods in Dairy Cows when used with a Dry Cow Intramammary Antibiotic." J. Dairy Sci. 86(12): 3899-3911.
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email email@example.com or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!
You May Also Like
LOCKOUT Teat Sealant for Dairy Cattle
Merck Animal Health