- Commonly used as dosing syringe
- Trust the needles and syringes veterinarians have trusted for 40 years...Monoject
Bold, easy-to-read dual graduations show increments from 5-60 cc as well as 1/4-2 oz. Sterile. Autoclavable in rigid pack. Commonly used as dosing syringe.
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.
You May Also Like