- Monoject K-3 Lancet point proven sharpest for IM, IV, intradermal and subcut procedures
Wings at luer lock flange assure perfect fit on all syringes. Specifically designed for use in animals, featuring a stiffer, stronger aluminum hub than standard needles with aluminum hub. Sterile, single use and latex-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Special bevel grind specifically designed for use in animals
- Color coded needle sheath allows for easy identification of needle gauge
- Aluminum luer lock hub provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures user confidence
- Rigid polypropylene hard pack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package
Packaged in a rigid, color-coded cartridge:
- Brown/Orange = 14 gauge
- White = 16 gauge
- Green = 18 gauge
- Light Green = 19 gauge
- Pink = 20 gauge
- Blue = 22 gauge
- Red = 25 gauge
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.
You May Also Like
Monoject Disposable Poly Hub Needle