- Get REBATES from Cattle First Rewards Spring Producer Program with qualifying purchases!
- Find details on the Cattle First Rewards Rebate Form
- Only vaccine of its kind approved for whole herd usage
- Can be used for lactating cows, heifers or dry cows
- Zero milk withhold
- Click the link below to view more helpful information:
Broad-spectrum bacterin-toxoid for vaccination of healthy cattle that aids in the prevention of mastitis caused by E. coli and the effects of endotoxemia caused by E. coli and Salmonella typhimurium.
Proven efficacy – In a field trial of more than 700 cows and heifers, two doses of J-VAC treatment reduced the incidence of clinical coliform mastitis cases by 81%.*
* See Trial Results: Technical Bulletin - Field Efficacy of J-VAC
Its unique, polymer-based adjuvant, Tandem, keeps antigens in suspension, releasing them over time, and stimulating enhanced immunity.
Dosage, as an aid in the prevention of mastitis: 2 ml IM or subcut at 7 months of gestation or at dry-off; repeat 1-3 weeks before calving.
Dosage, as an aid in the prevention of the effects of endotoxemia: 2 ml IM or subcut; repeat in 2-4 weeks. Whole herd vaccination may be done at any time.
Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated after reaching 6 months of age. Revaccinate annually. 21 day slaughter withdrawal; no milk withholding.
U.S. Lic. No. 124.
We honor Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!
You May Also Like