- Helps prevent growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Can be used with milk or milk replacer
Order before 4PM ET Monday-Friday
Rehydration formula for young calves, foals and lambs. Livestock electrolyte replacement and nutritional supplement is a balanced formulation of electrolytes, amino acids and dextrose specially buffered for young animals.
- Restores normal body fluid and electrolyte balance
- Provides energy to correct hypoglycemia and sodium acetate to correct acidosis
- Is designed to keep abomasal pH low, helping prevent growth of pathogenic bacteria
Each 5.76 oz serving of Hydra-Lyte contains guaranteed max 3.6% sodium, 1.4% potassium and 1.8% chloride.
Can be used with milk or milk replacer.
Directions: Mix both compartments of single packet or 1 scoop each dextrose and electrolyte with 2 quarts warm water; Calf/Foal - 2 quarts twice daily for 2 days, then 1 quart solution mixed with milk or milk replacer twice daily on 3rd and 4th day; Lambs - 2 cups twice daily for 2 days, then 1 cup solution mixed with milk or milk replacer twice daily on 3rd and 4th day.
Administer with bottle, pail or esophageal feeder. 18 lbs = 50 feedings.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information:
You May Also Like
There are no reviews for this product yet, be the first to write a review!