- Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink
- Sturdy wooden box for storage
- Promotes creativity and fine motor skills
Herd horses with this detailed stamp set that includes a barn, corral, jump and six different horse stamps. Mix and match the detailed stamps to create hundreds of beautiful scenes. All the pieces, including the 2-color inkpad, store in a sturdy wooden box. Promotes creativity and fine motor skills. Ink is non-toxic, kid-friendly, and washable. Includes 10 stamps, 2-color inkpad, and 5 colored pencils. For ages 3+ years.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Ask the child to describe what the horses are doing on each stamp.
- Count the stamps, the pencils, and all the pieces together.
- Stamp the beginning of a repeating pattern and ask the child to continue the pattern.
- Make a number line, stamping a column of objects to represent each number. For instance: one stable, two jumping horses, three trophies, and so on. Write the corresponding numerals below.
- Use the stamps to show math problems. For instance, you could show 2+2=4 using groups of horses instead of numerals.
- Stamp two of each picture on a thick piece of paper, then cut up the paper to make a memory game. Turn the piece face-down and take turns flipping two at a time in search of a match.