- Safe and effective treatment of bacterial and fungal hoof problems in all hooved animals
- Easy to use and cost effective
Bacteria and fungi can cause a number of hoof maladies affecting the health of livestock. Hoof 1-2-3’s 3-phases address the need for rotation, to keep bacteria and fungi from developing resistance. Formaldehyde free. Eco-Aqua safe.
Phase 3: Offers a complete water soluble 13% zinc complex in combination with a 19.80% copper pentahydrate to provide formidable dual therapy for most resistant bacteria/fungi causing hoof maladies. Utilizes the latest in water-based absorption technology (Stabitrol) into the hoof area, controlling bacteria and fungi.
Phase 1 and Phase 2 sold separately.
Hoof 1-2-3 Phase 3 offers a variety of benefits:
- Zinc + Copper combo
- For severe hoof problems
- Formaldehyde free
- Safe for cattle and horses
- Specially designed to protect against resistance
Contains 13% zinc sulfate, 19.8% copper sulfate pentahydrate and 5% Stabitrol.
Directions: Phase 3 - Hoof 1-2-3 concentrated mixed with water to a dilution rate of 1:500 gallons will provide prevention and curative treatment for foot rot in hoofed animals.
Foot Bath Solution Mix Rates: One convenient rate for all phases of prevention!
- 8 oz Hoof 1-2-3 to 31.25 gallons water = 31.31 gallons final solution
- 1 pint Hoof 1-2-3 to 62.5 gallons water = 62.626 gallons final solution
- 1 quart Hoof 1-2-3 to 125 gallons water = 125.25 gallons final solution
- 1 gallon Hoof 1-2-3 to 500 gallons water = 501 gallons final solution