- Safe and effective treatment of bacterial and fungal hoof problems in all hooved animals
- Easy to use and cost effective
Bacteria and fungi can cause a number of hoof maladies affecting the health of livestock. Hoof 1-2-3’s 3-phases address the need for rotation, to keep bacteria and fungi from developing resistance. Formaldehyde free. Eco-Aqua safe.
Phase 2: Zinc-Sol Footbath. With 13% zinc, this formulation offers a completely water-soluble zinc complex. Concentrated zinc formula combines the effects of zinc and utilizes the latest technology that allows for quick absorption of zinc into the hoof area, controlling bacteria and fungi.
Phase 1 and Phase 3 sold separately.
Hoof 1-2-3 Phase 2 offers a variety of benefits:
- Option to rotate away from copper compounds and formaldehyde
- Safe for all livestock
- Liquid zinc to stay in suspension for extended period of time
- Stabitrol technology to improve absorption into hoof wall
Contains 13% zinc sulfate and 5% Stabitrol.
Directions: Phase 2 - Hoof 1-2-3 concentrated mixed with water to a dilution rate of 1:500 gallons will provide prevention and curative treatment for foot rot in hoofed animals.
Foot Bath Solution Mix Rates: One convenient rate for all phases of prevention!
- 8 oz Hoof 1-2-3 to 31.25 gallons water = 31.31 gallons final solution
- 1 pint Hoof 1-2-3 to 62.5 gallons water = 62.626 gallons final solution
- 1 quart Hoof 1-2-3 to 125 gallons water = 125.25 gallons final solution
- 1 gallon Hoof 1-2-3 to 500 gallons water = 501 gallons final solution