- Safe and effective treatment of bacterial and fungal hoof problems in all hooved animals
- Easy to use and cost effective
Bacteria and fungi can cause a number of hoof maladies affecting the health of livestock. Hoof 1-2-3’s 3-phases address the need for rotation, to keep bacteria and fungi from developing resistance. Formaldehyde free. Eco-Aqua safe.
Phase 1: Copper-Sol Footbath with Stabitrol Technology. Stabitrol keeps copper in suspension for an extended period of time. This allows more consistent penetration of the hoof and direct contact with bacteria and fungi, whereas granular copper rapidly loses its effectiveness once in water.
Phase 2 and Phase 3 sold separately.
Hoof 1-2-3 Phase 1 offers a variety of benefits:
- Longer duration of activity
- Less cost to the producer
- Increased production from the animal
- Less risk of further hoof infection to the rest of herd
- Dye component to visually check for animal treatment
Contains 19.8% copper sulfate pentahydrate and 5% Stabitrol.
Directions: Phase 1 - Hoof 1-2-3 concentrate mixed with water to a dilution rate of 1:500 gallons will provide prevention and curative treatment for foot rot in hoofed animals.Foot Bath Solution Mix Rates: One convenient rate for all phases of prevention!
- 8 oz Hoof 1-2-3 to 31.25 gallons water = 31.31 gallons final solution
- 1 pint Hoof 1-2-3 to 62.5 gallons water = 62.626 gallons final solution
- 1 quart Hoof 1-2-3 to 125 gallons water = 125.25 gallons final solution
- 1 gallon Hoof 1-2-3 to 500 gallons water = 501 gallons final solution