- Proven to increase lung function and decrease cough or your money back
- Available in two tasty flavors: Sugar-Free Apple or Molasses
- Equine Wellness Magazine Approved, Veterinary Approved, University & Lab Tested
- Bottled in USA, USA owner
- PBS Animal Health is an Authorized Reseller of HEIRO/Equine Medical & Surgical Associates Products
- 30 day money back guarantee!
A natural nutritional horse supplement developed for breathing allergies, COPD and coughing. Helps open airways, clear mucus and stop coughing. A special combination of herbs helps fortify your horse’s immune system using phytonutrients, immune modulators and adaptogens to help deal with stress of breathing issues, and anti-inflammatories. Most horses respond quickly within 14 days with improved respiratory rates and are more calm from being able to breathe more freely.
The Risk of Equine Heaves & COPD
A horse's airway in Equine Heaves/Equine COPD reacts to a level of stimuli from allergens that do not affect normal horses. This can last for days, even after removing the offending cause. Three things occur after exposure:
- Constriction of airways – walls of airway become smaller so imagine breathing through a garden hose and then breathing through a straw
- Mucus accumulates in airway paths – this further blocks airflow. Imagine your horse sipping water through a straw and then having to sip pudding – extra effort
- Airway spasms – an already narrowed airway becomes super narrow as spasms further reduce airflow
Equine Heaves/Equine COPD can lead to such dramatic weight loss that horse starts to struggle to get up after laying down to sleep or roll. The more humid the weather, the worse it is for COPD horses. Help your horse breathe better faster – discover HEAVE HO.Do I need to treat year-round? YES.
Feed HEAVE HO as directed for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied with the results, return the container and unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund. Guaranteed.
Directions: First time users - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp) in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 7 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule. Regular schedule - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp) daily in morning feed. Most horses respond in 10-14 days with improved respiratory rates, less cough and calmer attitudes from being able to breathe better. Due to lemon balm and green tea (low level caffeine), withdraw HEAVE HO 3 days prior to competition. Do not compete at tested events when using HEAVE HO. Measuring scoop included.
Contains 8,215 IU per oz/5,784 IU per scoop vitamin E, and natural herbs in a great tasting proprietary blend of echinacea, spirulina, lemon balm, mullein, willow, green tea, eleuthero root and reishi.Read Dr. Frank Reilly's article, "Double Trouble: Studies Point to Links Between COPD & IR" in Holistic Horse (Reprinted with permission of Holistic Horse Magazine, www.holistichorse.com)