- Veterinary developed supplement improves mood, promotes calm, and reduces muscle soreness in horses
- Natural herbs, minerals, and high dose Vitamin E in a super tasty powder blend
- HAPP-E-MARE is the ONLY multiple herbal+vitamin+mineral mare supplement in the USA that can race, show, compete on, AND use on geldings and stallions in competition to help with calming, reduce nervousness
- University tested, lab tested, and quality guaranteed
- Bottled in USA, USA owner
- PBS Animal Health is an Authorized Reseller of HEIRO/Equine Medical & Surgical Associates Products
- 30 day money back guarantee!
Stop anxiety, stress, soreness, and irritability in your mare.Developed by veterinarian Dr. Frank Reilly, HAPP-E-MARE is an all-natural nutritional supplement designed to keep your mare calm and relaxed throughout her reproductive cycles, and help her get off hormones and shots. Contains high dose vitamin E, 8 herbs, and 2 added vitamins and minerals.
See an improvement in your mare's quality of life in just 14 days.
Mares love HAPP-E-MARE! This quick-acting horse supplement helps calm and relax, ease muscle soreness, improve movement, stop moodiness, and get back to riding in comfort. Mares are "long day, seasonally polyestrous breeders." As the days get longer (more light in a 24 hour period), they start cycling and are in estrus. As the days get shorter (in the autumn and winter), they are in anestrous – there is no cycling. As mares go through the transition from anestrous to estrus, or out of estrus there are abnormal cycling times that leads to a stressful time for mares. Transition phases can last for 60-80 days, but can be in and out of heat within only a few days. HAPP-E-MARE helps calm the effects in these difficult times. Also, during regular cycles, HAPP-E-MARE helps to reduce the stress, colic-like signs and muscle soreness.
Use as a calming aid on sour-acting, “flighty” or nervous horses in order to handle, ride, turn out and train. Helps reduce inflammation, boost immunity, ease stomachs, and support muscles.
Directions: Regular schedule - Mix 1 scoop once daily in morning feed. First time users - Mix 1 scoop in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 14 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule. For equine use only. Not for breeding, pregnant or nursing mares. Scoop included
Is HAPP-E-MARE safe?
Yes, it is Veterinary School and independent laboratory tested safe and free of drugs, pesticides and herbicides. HAPP-E-MARE is non-GMO and gluten-free. It tested negative for salmonella, E. coli and listeria. Your mare deserves the best and gets it with HAPP-E-MARE.
Yes, you can. There is no withdrawal time.
You May Also Like