- With targeted immune support for calves
- Specifically formulated to provide immunoglobulins (igY), electrolytes and energy to support calves during periods of stress or scours; promotes intestinal health
- "Shorten the duration of scours, aid in electrolyte balance and provide energy with Calf Scour Defense." – Tom & Lyn
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Order before 4PM ET Monday-Friday
Recommended for immune support and to help calves during periods of stress or scours. Provides charcoal and yeast to inactive toxins and flushes them out of body. Uses unique EPIC® technology of egg protein in complexes from hyper-immunized chickens.
1 scoop contains 400 mg charcoal, 4,100 mg egg product with igY, 50 mg lactobacillus acidophilus and 50 mg enterococcus faecium.
Directions: First signs of scour - Mix 1 scoop into 2 quarts milk replacer, colostrum or electrolytes. Administer by nipple bottle or esophageal tube twice daily for 3-5 days or as needed.
Predictable scours - Mix 1/2-1 scoop into 2 quarts milk replacer. Administer by nipple bottle twice daily for 3-5 days, starting 36-24 hours prior to time of stress or predictable scours. For use in calves only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Ingredient and Benefit to Calf:
Ingredient: EPIC® egg protein base
Benefit: Immunoglobulins and immune cofactors
Ingredient: Sodium chloride and potassium chloride
Benefit: Electrolyte balance
Ingredient: Yeast extract
Benefit: High affinity for binding toxins
Ingredient: Lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium
Benefit: Beneficial microbials re-establish healthy gut
Ingredient: Sodium bicarbonate
Benefit: Buffering agent against acidosis
Benefit: Limiting amino acid – intestinal villi repair
Benefit: Coconut derived – absorbs toxins
Benefit: Source of energy for calf
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information:
You May Also Like
There are no reviews for this product yet, be the first to write a review!