- Provides better synchronization for your operation
- Easier and more accurate heat detection; makes AI breeding easier
- Reduces the risk of pregnancy loss in lactating dairy cows
- Can improve the timing and efficiency of a breeding program
- Helps improve effectiveness of reproduction programs by tightening estrus synchronization so groups of dairy cows and heifers come into heat and can be bred in a narrow window
- Groups of cows also can be synchronized to return to estrus after insemination for potential rebreeding in a desired time frame
Can result in several improvements to a reproduction program:
- More cows and heifers become pregnant earlier, resulting in higher pregnancy rates.
- More focused heat detection and easier AI breeding within a narrower window of time.
- Heifers freshening at a younger and more consistent age.
- Accurate breeding and calving dates.
- Improved efficiencies in labor management.
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!
You May Also Like