- Provides better synchronization for your operation
- Helps focus heat detection and makes AI breeding easier
- Can improve the timing and efficiency of a breeding program
- Helps improve effectiveness of reproduction programs by tightening estrus synchronization so groups of cows and heifers come into heat and can be bred in a narrow window
- Groups of cows also can be synchronized to return to estrus after insemination for potential rebreeding in a desired time frame
Can result in several improvements to a reproduction program:
- More cows and heifers become pregnant earlier, resulting in higher pregnancy rates.
- Easier and more accurate heat detection.
- More focused heat detection and easier AI breeding within a narrower window of time.
- Heifers freshening at a younger and more consistent age.
- Accurate breeding and calving dates.
- Improved efficiencies in labor management.
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!