- Therapeutic boot for aiding recovery in horses with hoof pathologies
- Support for horses suffering from laminitis or founder; also aids in recovery from navicular lameness and lower leg injuries
- Comfort Pad conforms to hoof; provides additional comfort and support to sole
- 30 day money-back guarantee; 90 day repair or replacement warranty
- Size Chart in photos above
Provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic laminitis, founder, lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems. Can be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery. Secure fit allows for light turn-out. Unique supportive structures within boot ease horse's ability to move, even in cases of extreme pain in hoof and lower leg. Supportive sole is made to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on sensitive areas of lower leg. Increased comfort level creates better blood flow and a faster recovery time from many lower leg pathologies.
Each boot comes fitted with an integrated EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide necessary comfort and support within boot.
Replacement Comfort Pads also sold separately.
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email email@example.com or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
You May Also Like