- 2 ml dosage adjustable from 0.25-2 ml
- 5 ml adjustable from 0.5-5 ml
Adjustable syringe accurately delivers selected dose. Complete with 4' of 1/8" tubing and 2 draw-offs. Durable plastic design and metal luer lock tip. Features V-grip for high volume use and removable barrel for easy cleaning. Amber-colored barrel and tubing help reduce UV sunlight exposure. Useful for multiple doses: 2 ml dosage adjustable from 0.25 - 2 ml; 5 ml adjustable from 0.5 - 5 ml.
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.