- NASC member
- 60 day money back guarantee
Provides a balanced vitamin and mineral profile that may play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions including nerve function, immune function, hoof and coat quality, as well as energy balance. dac Total Performance is also enhanced with probiotics.
Each scoop contains min 3,972 mg crude protein, min 1,700 mg crude fat, max 4,250 mg crude fiber, min 3,121 mg/max 3,688 mg calcium, min 1,135 mg phosphorus, min 133.5 mg iron, min 106.5 mg zinc, min 59.6 mg manganese, min 19.8 mg copper and min 1.1 mg selenium.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of this supplement. Horses in training - 2 scoops daily per 1,000 lbs body weight if fed with unfortified grains. Consult equine nutritionist or dac if feeding with fortified grain. Scoop included.
What makes dac Total Performance different?
- Organic Selenium – selenium is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health, and immunity. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage. Research has shown that Sel-Plex®, an organic form of selenium, is more readily absorbed and retained than selenium in inorganic forms. Sel-Plex® is the ONLY organic selenium to be reviewed by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant during strenuous exercise. Horses with an inadequate reserve of antioxidants might experience muscle soreness or stiffness during an exercise bout and prolonged recovery following hard work.
- Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Total Performance utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
- Iron plays a critical role in oxygen transport and cellular respiration. Iron makes up the center of hemoglobin, which is the oxygen transport molecule in blood. It is also present in myoglobin, which helps get oxygen into your horse's muscles.
- Biotin is a water soluble B-vitamin. A number of research trials have concluded that providing 20 mg of biotin per day will result in significant improvements to hoof quality in a period between 6 and 12 months.
- Probiotics natural additives help maintain the correct balance of microflora in the hindgut of the horse to support healthy digestive function.
You May Also Like
Dac Direct Action Company