- NASC member
- 60 day money back guarantee
Blend of quality ingredients that aid the nourishment of joints, cartilage and connective tissues.
Each 1 oz scoop contains 8,500 mg MSM, 2,000 mg glucosamine sulfate, 2,000 mg glucosamine HCl, 1,000 mg chondroitin sulfate, 250 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C), 150 mg sodium hyaluronate, 18 mg manganese proteinate, 15 mg zinc proteinate and 10 mg copper proteinate.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. 2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight for first 30 days; Maintenance: 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. For use in horses only. Do not use in ruminants. Scoop included.
What makes dac Optimum Flex Plus different?
- Glucosamine HCL is required by the body for the synthesis of an important family of macromolecules called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). These GAGs make up many body tissues including tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. The lack of glucosamine in the joints may lead to specific tissue weakness. As tissues in the joints become damaged, the lubricating synovial fluid in the joint spaces becomes thin and watery. Therefore the normal cushioning effect within the joint is lost, leaving the bones and cartilage to grind against each other inside the joint space, eventually leading to pain, inflammation and osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of bio-available sulfur. Sulfur plays a critical role in the synthesis of connective tissues, hormones and essential amino acids. Scientific research suggests that MSM may also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) that provides structural components to the articular cartilage matrix and provides protective and nutritive functions to the joints.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) that provides structural components to the synovial fluid and provides protective and nutritive functions to the joints. It functions as a tissue lubricant and is thought to play an important role in modulating the interactions between adjacent tissues.
- Vitamin C – antioxidants are believed to reduce inflammation and pain by scavenging free radicals, which are thought to trigger tissue inflammation at the cellular level via oxidative reactions. Vitamin C is considered an effective antioxidant.
You May Also Like
Dac Direct Action Company