- Fortified with B-vitamins
- Highly palatable
- NASC Member
- 60 day money back guarantee
provides a balance of ingredients intended to support calm, balanced behavior
in mature horses. Each scoop
contains 1,850 mg lysine, 1,000 mg thiamine, 650 mg magnesium, 500 mg
tryptophan and 75 mg pyridoxine. For all types of horses. Directions:
Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added
vitamins and minerals. Feed 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Scoop
Paste is recommended for nervous system support. Each 35 gm tube contains 10,004 mg magnesium (carbonate), 9,012 mg taurine, 728 mg thiamine and 259 mg tryptophan. Directions: Based on 1,000 lbs body weight, give 1 tube daily before or during an event.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been
proven. For use in horses only.
What makes dac Formula Calm-B different?
- B-Vitamins are water soluble vitamins including thiamine (B1) and pyridoxine (B6). Thiamine is required on a daily basis and is essential for normal muscle and nerve function. Thiamine also helps to maintain appetite. Pyridoxine is critical for amino acid metabolism, red blood cell formation and nerve function. Both thiamine and pyridoxine are known to have a calming effect on the nervous function.
- Magnesium is a trace mineral that is an important ion in the blood. It plays an important role as an activator of many enzymes, and participates in muscle contractions. Signs of magnesium deficiency include nervousness, muscle tremors, and ataxia.
- Tryptophan is the amino acid precursor for serotonin, a neurotransmitter implicated in sedation, inhibition of aggression, fear and stress.
You May Also Like
Dac Direct Action Company