Executes a show-ring finish and accent cleaning. Full body brightening action enhances brighter whites, shiny highlights and silvery, sparkling grays. Stubborn yellow, green and brown stains are uplifted by powerful stain fighting blend and lighteners.
Brightens coat, mane and tail through four pathways:
- Enzymatic action: Contains a blend of enzymes targeting protein, starch and pectin-based stains.
- Subtilisin protease: Breaks down grass, manure and urine-based stains.
- Alpha-amylase: Targets starches and carbohydrates. Cellulose and complex sugars are largest component by mass of grass.
- Pectate lyase: Digests pectin. Large component of manure and soil or mud especially.
Naturally Based Surfactant Blend: Once soil is broken down by enzyme blend, surfactant helps emulsify or suspend soil molecules in solution.
- Biodegradable, coconut based surfactants.
- Mild on skin and coat while being efficient at soil removal.
Optical Brightener: Contains a powerful optical brightener. Fluorescent dye absorbs invisible UV light and converts the energy into visible blue light which makes whites brighter and colors more vibrant.
Nutrition: Optimizing nutrition content of mane, tail and coat brings out natural vibrancy and brightness.
Glycerin maintains moisture balance.
Aloe Vera Extract prevents sun fading and enhances hair nutrients.
- Lignin absorbs UV light and acts as a broad spectrum sunblock.
- Beta carotene acts as an antioxidant and encourages hair growth.
- Vitamin C is a shine enhancer and color retainer.
Directions: Massage into wet horse's coat, mane and tail. Leave on for 5-10 minutes; rinse.