- Potent antimicrobials launch a two-fold attack on disease-causing fungal and microbial cells
- Deodorizes thrush odors; treats drying, cracking and chipping
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- Zinc pyrithione: Broad spectrum antimicrobial disables cell transport system in fungal and bacterial cells. Disrupts membrane transport by blocking the proton pump that energizes the transport mechanism, starving the cell.
Tea tree oil and thyme oil disrupt permeability of bacterial membrane, causing cell to burst. Tea tree oil and thyme oil stimulate blood flow which assists in distribution of nutrients throughout hoof and expedites hoof growth.
- Tea tree oil: Acts as an antifungal/antimicrobial agent, effective even against antibiotic resistant microbial strains.
- White thyme oil: Contains thymol which is potent at combatting bacterial and fungal infections while soothing pain and inflammation.
- Silver nitrate: Affects several aspects of microbial life including DNA replication, microbial energy production and oxygen use.
- Glycerin stops evaporation of moisture from hoof through its humectant properties.
- Abyssinian oil quickly absorbs into coronary band and periople to provide moisture throughout hoof.