- FREE GOODS OFFER! Will ship with your order
but will not show in cart
- Buy 4 - 2.5 liters, Get a FREE Applicator Gun
- Buy 2 - 5 liters, Get a FREE Applicator Gun
- Buy 1 - 10 liter, Get a FREE Applicator Gun
- Weather-proof formula with purple dye to show which animals have been treated
- The only milbemycin cattle dewormer on the market
- Zero slaughter withdrawal; zero milk discard
What is Cydectin used for?
For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle. Not for use in veal calves. Weather-proof formula lets you treat cattle on your schedule without the worry of the dewormer washing away. Provides broad-spectrum control which has been shown to result in increased weight gain and reduced pasture contamination. Shown to provide persistency against brown stomach worm for 28 days, lungworm for 42 days, nodular worm for 28 days and barber pole worm for 14 days. Kills key parasites that threaten your beef cattle and has little to no impact on beneficial dung beetles.
What are the benefits of dung beetles?
- Increase forage availability by quickly burying livestock feces
- Bury up to 90% of manure on pasture in one week
- Reduce parasite larvae by 90% and horn fly larvae by 95%
- Improve aeration, water retention and root penetration by tunneling
What is in Cydectin?
Contains moxidectin (5mg/ml), part of the milbemycin chemical group and has a unique molecular structure. This composition allows for wide distribution in the fat, allowing extended activity to kill key parasites and protect from reinfection.
How do you administer Cydectin?
Dosage: 1 ml per 22 lbs body weight applied along the backline of the animal from the withers to the base of the tail. Use Cydectin Cattle Pour-On Dewormer Gun (sold separately) for 2.5 liter, 5 liter and 10 liter sizes.
Read more about Cydectin Dewormers
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: