- Stock Up and Save On Cydectin!
- Find details on the Producer Fall Rebate Flyer
- Easy-to-use pour-on
- Weather-proof formula with purple dye to show which animals have been treated
- Dung beetle friendly!
- Not for use in veal calves
For the treatment and
control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and
biting lice, mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle.
Provides broad-spectrum control which has been shown to result in increased weight gain1 and reduced pasture contamination. Shown to provide persistency against specific key species, including:
- Brown stomach worm for 28 days
- Lungworm for 42 days
- Nodular worm for 28 days
- Barber pole worm for 14 days
Better health means better production. So why not choose better parasite control? Cydectin Pour-On Dewormer kills key parasites that threaten your beef cattle and has little to no impact on beneficial dung beetles. Make a healthier choice for your herd. Choose Cydectin.
- Increase forage availability by quickly burying livestock feces
- Bury up to 90% of manure on pasture in one week
- Reduce parasite larvae by 90% and horn fly larvae by 95%
- Improve aeration, water retention and root penetration by tunneling