- Easy-to-use pour-on
- Weather-proof formula with purple dye to show which animals have been treated
- Dung beetle friendly!
- Not for use in veal calves
- Free Gun with purchase of four 2.5-liter, two 5-liter or one 10-liter bottle
- Save $5 per liter of Cydectin Pour-On - see form below
For the treatment and
control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and
biting lice, mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle.
Provides broad-spectrum control which has been shown to result in increased weight gain1 and reduced pasture contamination. Shown to provide persistency against specific key species, including:
- Brown stomach worm for 28 days
- Lungworm for 42 days
- Nodular worm for 28 days
- Barber pole worm for 14 days
Better health means better production. So why not choose better parasite control? Cydectin Pour-On Dewormer kills key parasites that threaten your beef cattle and has little to no impact on beneficial dung beetles. Make a healthier choice for your herd. Choose Cydectin.
- Increase forage availability by quickly burying livestock feces
- Bury up to 90% of manure on pasture in one week
- Reduce parasite larvae by 90% and horn fly larvae by 95%
- Improve aeration, water retention and root penetration by tunneling