- Not for use in veal calves
- For treatment of infections and infestations due to internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle
- Free Gun with purchase of four 2.5-liter, two 5-liter or one 10-liter bottle
For the treatment and
control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and
biting lice, mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle.
Contains moxidectin (5mg/ml),
a new-generation milbemycin drug, which provides longer internal and
external parasite control. Plus, no impact on beneficial beetles!
- Increase forage availability by quickly burying livestock feces
- Bury up to 90% of manure on pasture in one week
- Reduce parasite larvae by 90% and horn fly larvae by 95%
- Improve aeration, water retention and root penetration by tunneling