Heavy duty industrial grade 1680 Denier nylon upper. Soft foam collar. Supple and flexible bulb. Replaceable Velcro closure system. Cavallo’s signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit and air to circulate.
Features exclusive patented front opening upper system. Specially formulated high-performance thermos plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability and abrasion resistance.
Fits left or right hoof. Natural round shape; sole width same as sole length. Size M1 measures 2-3/8" to 2-11/16"; M2 measures 2-3/4" to 3-1/8"; M3 measures 3-3/16" to 3-5/8"; M4 measures 3-11/16" to 4".
Regular Sole features:
• Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high-density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don't need to!
Sold per pair.