- Gives you options for a stronger start and more profitable finish
- 5-month duration of immunity lasts 25% longer than the competition
- Ready-to-use combination vaccine for Circovirus and M. hyopneumoniae...no mixing, combining or risk of contamination from vaccination process
Swine vaccine for use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of viremia, as an aid in the reduction of virus shedding, as an aid in the reduction of lymphoid infection caused by Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV2), and as an aid in the reduction of lung lesions due to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Demonstrated PCV2 efficacy for at least 20 weeks following completion of vaccination.
Circumvent PCV M G2 is the reliable 1-dose RTU combo vaccine for PCV2 and mycoplasmal pneumonia, making it easier than ever to vaccinate for each disease. Even better, this next-generation vaccine can be used on young pigs when they're easier to handle. Start your pigs off right and improve your bottom line from the very beginning with Circumvent PCV-M G2.
- Fight against two costly diseases with one simple, single-bottle product.
- No mixing, combining or risk of contamination from the process.
- Pigs are easiest to pick up by trusted, capable handlers.
- Pigs are less likely to be stressed because they are still with their mothers.
- One dose - single 2 ml IM dose at 3 weeks of age or older.
- Two lower-volume doses - initial 1 ml IM dose as early as 3 days of age followed by a second 1 ml dose 3 weeks later.
- It’s more effective to control the disease early on so damage caused by infection is limited or essentially eliminated.
You can be assured that we process and ship your Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) with great care and handling from start to finish.
Please see the UPS Estimated Time In-Transit Map to help estimate the number of days needed to receive your Temperature Sensitive Order.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped Within the State of Ohio
Orders of $75+ receive FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped to AL, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV and most of GA, ME, MN and MO
Orders of $75+ receive FREE SECOND DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
We will also ship your $75+ order UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95. Please specify when ordering.
Orders less than $75 are sent via UPS Ground Service for a $7.50 minimum order charge.
We will also ship your less than $75 order UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge. Please specify when ordering.
Orders of $75+ will be shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95. Please specify when ordering.
Orders less than $75 will be shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge. Please specify when ordering.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped to AK, GU, HI, MP, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Orders must be shipped via UPS NEXT DAY AIR, UPS 2ND DAY AIR or USPS Priority Mail with all charges paid by the customer.
After you have selected your shipping location, your shopping cart (and after your order is completed, your confirmation email) will reflect $50.00 in shipping charges. This is an arbitrary amount for use in the shopping cart. Your actual shipping total will be calculated after we receive your order and may be more or less than this amount. Once your order is processed, our shipping and customer service departments will carefully pack, weigh and calculate the total shipping charge of your order. If the shipping total is $50.00 or under, we will ship your order immediately. If your shipping total is over $50.00 we will hold your order and contact you to authorize the shipping charges, unless you specify otherwise in the "Additional Comments" field of the store checkout page.
You May Also Like