- Gives you options for a stronger start and more profitable finish
- 5-month duration of immunity lasts 25% longer than the competition
- Ready-to-use combination vaccine for Circovirus and M. hyopneumoniae...no mixing, combining or risk of contamination from vaccination process
Swine vaccine for use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of viremia, as an aid in the reduction of virus shedding, as an aid in the reduction of lymphoid infection caused by Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV2), and as an aid in the reduction of lung lesions due to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Demonstrated PCV2 efficacy for at least 20 weeks following completion of vaccination.
Circumvent PCV M G2 is the reliable 1-dose RTU combo vaccine for PCV2 and mycoplasmal pneumonia, making it easier than ever to vaccinate for each disease. Even better, this next-generation vaccine can be used on young pigs when they're easier to handle. Start your pigs off right and improve your bottom line from the very beginning with Circumvent PCV-M G2.
- Fight against two costly diseases with one simple, single-bottle product.
- No mixing, combining or risk of contamination from the process.
- Pigs are easiest to pick up by trusted, capable handlers.
- Pigs are less likely to be stressed because they are still with their mothers.
- One dose - single 2 ml IM dose at 3 weeks of age or older.
- Two lower-volume doses - initial 1 ml IM dose as early as 3 days of age followed by a second 1 ml dose 3 weeks later.
- It’s more effective to control the disease early on so damage caused by infection is limited or essentially eliminated.
Shipping Information for Temperature Sensitive Items
(Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items)
You May Also Like