- Dried bovine colostrum; provides 180 grams globulin protein
- Mixes easily and completely; stays in suspension
- Fortified with egg product, which may help support the immune system
- Natural flavors (essential oils) maintain or restore normal GI tract environment, stimulate enzymes and improve appetite
- Preserves colostrum – the antioxidant properties help to maintain the quality and freshness of the colostrum replacer
Provides newborn calves with 180 gm of globulin protein in a single feeding, plus a blend of essential nutrients needed at birth. CalviKick is the first step in providing adequate nutrition to maintain a healthy immune system.
Contains min 50% crude protein, min 15% crude fat, max 0.1% crude fiber, min 0.7%/max 1% calcium, min 0.5% phosphorus, min 30,000 IU/lb vitamin A, min 5,000 IU/lb vitamin D3, min 100 IU/lb vitamin E, min 50 mg/lb ascorbic acid and min 36%/180 gm globulin protein.
Directions: Using chart on package add powder to clean, warm water and mix thoroughly until completely dissolved. Allow solution to cool to 90-100°F before feeding. Feed entire volume of solution as soon as possible after birth (within 2 hours). Begin feeding calf milk replacer at next feeding 6-12 hours later. Directions are written for a calf that is about 75-100 lbs at birth. Adjust amounts fed according to calf's body weight, environmental conditions and levels of calf disease on the farm. Consult with veterinarian or nutritionist with questions. Best if used within 12 months of manufacture. Do not store reconstituted colostrum replacer.
20 lb size will be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer; please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
You May Also Like
LIFELINE Nutrition Solutions