- Instant mix formula provides high immunity and is high in colostral fat
- Free of disease-causing organisms
- Helps prevent pneumonia, scours and hypothermia and provides essential immune protection
- Contains at least 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia
- USDA Veterinary Biologics licensed
Provides calves with the immunity
they need, is very high in natural colostral fat and is intended for
calves needing extra energy. May be used to supplement or completely
replace maternal colostrum.
What makes Calf's Choice Total different?
Calf's Choice Total Colostrum is made only from natural, premium quality bovine colostrum. It is an excellent source of IgG (over 85% in the form of IgG1), colostral fat, growth factors, and nutrients needed to improve calf survival, health, growth, and long term performance. Not a manufactured formula based on blood serum, whey, eggs, vegetable fats or other ingredients not naturally found in colostrum.
- IgG molecules are readily absorbed for maximum immune protection
- Over 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia
High in Colostral Fat
Colostral fat is an important energy source required by calves immediately after birth
Free of Disease-Causing Organisms
Calf's Choice Total is free of diseases such as MPTB (causing Johne's Disease), salmonella, leucosis, E. coli and others
Safe and Effective
USDA Veterinary Biologics Regulatory approval for use as a total
replacement for maternal colostrum in calves as an aid in the treatment
of failure of passive transfer
Calf's Choice Total HiCal contains min 100 gm globulin protein and 23% fat.
Replacement Colostrum - Mix 1-2 bags (700 gms) with 5-10 cups hot water.
Supplemental Colostrum - Mix 1/2-1 bag with 2.5-5 cups hot water.
Feed as soon as possible after birth by bottle or esophageal feeder. In an efficacy study, calves fed at recommended level of 2 bags achieved average serum IgG levels of 14.5 mg/ml and average serum total protein levels of 5.4 gm/dl.