- Instant mix formula provides high immunity and is high in colostral fat
- Free of disease-causing organisms
- Helps prevent pneumonia, scours and hypothermia, and provides essential immune protection
- Contains at least 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia
- USDA Veterinary Biologics licensed
Natural bovine colostrum powder rich in colostral fat, a critical early source of energy for newborn
calves. CCT Gold is high in IgG and intended for calves needing extra
immunity. May be used to supplement or completely replace maternal
What makes Calf's Choice Total different?
Calf's Choice Total Colostrum is made only from natural, premium quality bovine colostrum. It is an excellent source of IgG (over 85% in the form of IgG1), colostral fat, growth factors, and nutrients needed to improve calf survival, health, growth, and long term performance. Not a manufactured formula based on blood serum, whey, eggs, vegetable fats or other ingredients not naturally found in colostrum.
- IgG molecules are readily absorbed for maximum immune protection
- Over 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia
High in Colostral Fat
- Colostral fat is an important energy source required by calves immediately after birth
- Mixes easily in under 15 seconds!
- 3-year shelf life when stored at room temperature
Free of Disease-Causing Organisms
Calf's Choice Total is free of diseases such as MPTB (causing Johne's Disease), salmonella, leucosis, E. coli and others
Safe and Effective
- SDA Veterinary Biologics Regulatory approval for use as a total replacement for maternal colostrum in calves as an aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer
Calf's Choice Total Gold contains (per 2 bag serving) min 120 grams bovine globulin protein and 14% crude fat.
Replacement Colostrum - Mix 2-3 bags with 6-9 cups hot water.
Supplemental Colostrum - Mix 1-2 bags with 3-6 cups hot water or 2-7 quarts warm maternal colostrum.
Feed as soon as possible after birth by bottle or esophageal feeder. In an efficacy study, calves fed at recommended level of 3 bags achieved average serum IgG levels of 17.2 mg/ml and average serum total protein levels of 5.4 gm/dl.
Read more about the Ultimate Guide to Colostrum