- Special fat coating minimizes throat irritation
Bovikalc calcium bolus for cows provides both fast and
long-lasting serum calcium levels in freshening cows. Unique bolus formulation
offers two sources of calcium – calcium chloride for rapidly available blood
serum calcium levels (within 30 minutes), and calcium sulfate for sustained
calcium levels over time.
Easy-to-administer bolus is swallowed, leaving nothing to spit out. Special fat coating minimizes throat irritation; helps protect cow’s throat. Bolus delivery method minimizes waste and reduces risk of material entering lungs, which causes aspiration pneumonia. Do not use for cows lying down or showing signs of hypocalcemia.
Each bolus contains 43 gm calcium.
Dosage: One bolus prior to or immediately
after calving; a second bolus 12 hours later.
- Provides calcium when cows need it most
- Offers fresh cows essential calcium in two ways
- Two boluses can provide enough calcium to keep cows above subclinical hypocalcemia levels
- Safe and easy to administer with its no mess, fat-coated bolus
We honor Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!