- Prevents IBR and BVD Types 1 and 2 viremia, which are important contributors to bovine respiratory disease (BRD) and can cost nearly $254 per head1
- Protects your calves through the stress of weaning and transport to another operation
- Provides an uncompromised level of respiratory protection and long duration of immunity against diseases caused by IBR virus and BVD virus Types 1 and 2 with a single injection
- Has a DOI of at least 9 months that has been demonstrated against IBR and BVD Types 1 & 2
Offers the highest levels of protection available in the combination respiratory vaccine category and protects at the same level as the parent vaccines, Bovi-Shield Gold 5 and One Shot. You get superior protection with no surprises.
Modified-live virus cattle vaccine for vaccination of healthy cattle to prevent respiratory disease caused by IBR, viremia caused by BVD Types 1 & 2, and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by BVD Types 1 & 2, PI3, BRSV and pneumonia caused by Mannheima haemolytica type A1.
- Zoetis has earned the trust of cattle producers through development of vaccines with the industry’s highest levels of protection and a rich history of effectively protecting cattle against respiratory disease.
- The vaccine is the first and only combination respiratory vaccine licensed to prevent IBR respiratory disease and prevent BVD Types 1 and 2 viremia, which helps minimize the clinical effects of the disease.
- Offers the highest level of protection available against M. haemolytica – the #1 calf killer.2
- Convenient one-dose protection helps protect calves from BRD through weaning and on arrival, your busiest times of the year.
- Result of 25 years of research and development investment. Zoetis combined the antigens in Bovi-Shield Gold 5 and One Shot vaccines into one vaccine that maintains the same high level of efficacy and safety with the convenience of a single dose.
1 Neibergs HL, Neibergs JS, Wojtowicz AJ, Taylor JF, Seabury CM, Womack JE. Economic benefits of using genetic selection to reduce the prevalence of bovine respiratory disease complex in beef feedlot cattle reported during June 2014, in Proceedings. 2014 Beef Improvement Federation 2014; 82-87.
2 U.S. Department of Agriculture. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. Mortality of Calves and Cattle on U.S. Beef Cow-calf Operations. Published May 2010.
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!