- Prevents IBR and BVD Types 1 and 2 viremia, which are important contributors to bovine respiratory disease (BRD) and can cost nearly $254 per head1
- Protects your calves through the stress of weaning and transport to another operation
- Provides an uncompromised level of respiratory protection and long duration of immunity against diseases caused by IBR virus and BVD virus Types 1 and 2 with a single injection
- Has a DOI of at least 9 months that has been demonstrated against IBR and BVD Types 1 & 2
Offers the highest levels of protection available in the combination respiratory vaccine category and protects at the same level as the parent vaccines, Bovi-Shield Gold 5 and One Shot. You get superior protection with no surprises.
Modified-live virus cattle vaccine for vaccination of healthy cattle to prevent respiratory disease caused by IBR, viremia caused by BVD Types 1 & 2, and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by BVD Types 1 & 2, PI3, BRSV and pneumonia caused by Mannheima haemolytica type A1.
- Zoetis has earned the trust of cattle producers through development of vaccines with the industry’s highest levels of protection and a rich history of effectively protecting cattle against respiratory disease.
- The vaccine is the first and only combination respiratory vaccine licensed to prevent IBR respiratory disease and prevent BVD Types 1 and 2 viremia, which helps minimize the clinical effects of the disease.
- Offers the highest level of protection available against M. haemolytica – the #1 calf killer.2
- Convenient one-dose protection helps protect calves from BRD through weaning and on arrival, your busiest times of the year.
- Result of 25 years of research and development investment. Zoetis combined the antigens in Bovi-Shield Gold 5 and One Shot vaccines into one vaccine that maintains the same high level of efficacy and safety with the convenience of a single dose.
1 Neibergs HL, Neibergs JS, Wojtowicz AJ, Taylor JF, Seabury CM, Womack JE. Economic benefits of using genetic selection to reduce the prevalence of bovine respiratory disease complex in beef feedlot cattle reported during June 2014, in Proceedings. 2014 Beef Improvement Federation 2014; 82-87.
2 U.S. Department of Agriculture. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. Mortality of Calves and Cattle on U.S. Beef Cow-calf Operations. Published May 2010.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped with Care
You can be assured that we process and ship your Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) with great care and handling from start to finish.
Please see the UPS TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP to help estimate the number of days needed to receive your Temperature Sensitive Order.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped Within the State of Ohio
Orders of $75+ receive FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped to AL, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV and most of GA, ME, MN and MO
Orders of $75+ receive FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
We will also ship your $75+ order UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95. Please specify when ordering.
Orders less than $75 are sent via UPS Ground Service for a $7.50 minimum order charge.
We will also ship your less than $75 order UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge. Please specify when ordering.
Orders of $75+ will be shipped UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95. Please specify when ordering.
Orders less than $75 will be shipped UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95 + $7.50 minimum order charge. Please specify when ordering.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) Shipped to AK, GU, HI, MP, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Orders must be shipped via UPS NEXT DAY AIR, UPS 2ND DAY AIR or USPS Priority Mail with all charges paid by the customer.
After you have selected your shipping location, your shopping cart (and after your order is completed, your confirmation email) will reflect $50.00 in shipping charges. This is an arbitrary amount for use in the shopping cart. Your actual shipping total will be calculated after we receive your order and may be more or less than this amount. Once your order is processed, our shipping and customer service departments will carefully pack, weigh and calculate the total shipping charge of your order. If the shipping total is $50.00 or under, we will ship your order immediately. If your shipping total is over $50.00 we will hold your order and contact you to authorize the shipping charges, unless you specify otherwise in the "Additional Comments" field of the store checkout page.
Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) are non-returnable.
We honor Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on this item. Please Log In to see your Zoetis Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing on file with us for your account. If your price does not reflect Leader’s Edge Contract Pricing or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-321-0235, so we can address it promptly. Your satisfaction is Priority #1!