- A Patented Triple Boar Saliva Pheromone that is a combination of three molecules (Androstenone, Androstenol and Quinoline)
- Contains NO Pig Byproducts!
- Water-based product containing synthetic analogs of the natural pheromone molecules
- Works naturally
- Gentle and safe
BOARBETTER® is a natural pheromone containing Boar Saliva Analog (BSA™). BSA is a solution of three pheromones (Androstenone, Androstenol and Quinoline) blended in a unique combination and contains no animal products. BSA occurs naturally in boars and is more effective at inducing sexual behavior in weaned sows than androstenone alone. Works through olfactory therapy. Reduces the impact of seasonal infertility and causes clear sow sexual behavior response. Blue dye ensures snout was sprayed. Can be used with any sprayer: handheld, backpack, or garden sprayers. 4 oz bottle can spray 125 sows per bottle (or 62 if sprayed twice). Safe for use around people and livestock. Ready-to-use.
Why choose BOARBETTER?More Information:
- Causes clear sow sexual behavior response
- Makes breeding easier
- Lessen dependence on live boars
- Enhances teaser boars effectiveness that can be dangerous and are costly to maintain
- Safety and Welfare of people and animals
- Reduce labor associated with breeding
- Improves breeding success
- Increases litter size (summer improves all parities/year-round improves parities 1-3)
- Shorter Wean to Service Interval
- Reduces impact of seasonal infertility
- Gilt development
Directions: Begin administering post weaning on day 4 (recommended). Earlier application may reduce the wean-to-estrus interval. Calibrate a garden type or other sprayer to deliver the correct dose (not included). Spray 4ml onto the female’s snout prior to heat check. Apply back pressure test to check for sings of estrus. If using conventional AI, breed the female if she is in standing heat. If using PCAI, follow farm specific PCAI breeding protocols. An additional spray can be administered to females while breeding occurs during conventional AI or after breeding occurs when using PCAI. If sow is not in estrus, repeat treatment daily until estrus occurs.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: