- Easy-to-read calibration
- Reinforced tip
- Siliconized barrel for easy operation
- Double-sealed rubber plunger
Economical syringe features a large finger flange for a no-slip grip and easy-to-read calibration. Individually wrapped, sterile and latex-free. Takes disposable needle (not included). Luer lock tip.
Our helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Animal Health Product Experts are ready to serve you, simply...
Email email@example.com or call 800-321-0235 to help answer any questions or help you find what you need. We look forward to hearing from you!
Selecting the Right Needle and Syringe Combos
Needles & Syringes Shipping RestrictionShipping restrictions apply to hypodermic syringes and needles for residents of the following states:
- New York livestock owners must provide a Certificate of Need to purchase needles and syringes. If you do not have a Certificate of Need, you may download the application here. Complete the application and mail to the address shown on the application. When you receive your Certificate of Need from New York, submit a copy to us via fax, email or mail. Once we have your Certificate on file, you may order your needles and syringes from us.
- Needles and Syringes cannot be shipped to companion animal and horse owners in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, and Minnesota. Livestock owners with an agricultural exemption on file with us may purchase needles and syringes in those states.
- We cannot ship needles and syringes to New Jersey.
You May Also Like
Monoject Disposable Poly Hub Needle
CarePoint Disposable Luer Slip Tip Syringe