- The one-two punch to combat horn fly resistance – use in rotation with AiM-A VetCaps (sold separately) for two different modes of action for the treatment and control of horn flies
- Part of the AiM-L VetCaps System – no confining, no handling, no stress; saves time, money and labor
- No-nonsense horn fly control you can apply from up to 30 feet away with VetGun (sold separately)
- Reduced horn fly numbers by more than 90% in a 40-day trial
- Ideal for horn fly and winter lice control
- Get FREE VetCaps plus CO2 with a qualifying purchase!
Find details on the VetCaps BOGO+CO2 Coupon
- Earn FREE GOODS with qualifying purchases! Find details on the
2019 BUYERS CHOICE REWARDS PROGRAM Mail-In coupon
- No chute or facilities required
- Apply insecticide from a safe distance
- Lower stress for humans and animals
- Timely application for maximum parasite control
- Saves labor, time and money
AiM-L and AiM-A VetCaps (sold separately) can be rotated as part of an effective resistance management program.
There is no expiration date on VetCaps.
Store in original container. Remove capsules from container only when ready to apply onto animals and keep containers sealed at all other times. Store under conditions where relative humidity is kept between 30-50% and temperatures are maintained between 40-70°F. Ensure capsules are never exposed to freezing temperatures during storage, transport or use. If inadvertently exposed to high heat and humidity, capsules can normally be restored to ideal conditions by placing them for 24-72 hours in cool and dry conditions.
You May Also Like