- Delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient, low-volume application
- Effectively controls infections and protects cattle from re-infection of internal parasites
- Not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age
- Free Gun with purchase of eight 2.5-liter or four 5-liter bottles!
- Did you know you can purchase multiple 2.5 or 5 liters of Agri-Mectin Pour-On on the same order and pay just one Hazardous Surcharge?
FDA approved parasiticide aids in the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of beef cattle. Kills roundworms (including brown stomach worms), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies.
Has been proved to effectively control infections and protect cattle from re-infection with: Oesophagostomum radiatum and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 28 days after treatment; Cooperia punctata and Trichostrongylus axei for 21 days after treatment; Ostertagia ostertagi, Haemonchus placei, Cooperia oncophora and Cooperia surnabada for 14 days after treatment; Damalinia bovis for 56 days after treatment. Controls horn flies for up to 28 days after treatment.
Contains 5 mg ivermectin per ml.
Dosage: 50 ml per 1,100 lbs body weight applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. Not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age. 48 day slaughter withdrawal.
Additional Hazardous Surcharge required on 2.5 and 5 liter sizes. Can purchase up to one case per hazardous surcharge.
Pour-on gun for use with the 2.5 and 5 liter sizes sold separately.
You May Also Like