- Relieves, soothes and refreshes sore muscles, stiff joints and arthritis pain
- A time-honored blend of natural herbs and oils stimulates circulation to the affected area to help make recovery time quicker
- Multi-use formula is also an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions and insect bites
- Gel is easy to use and spearmint scented too!
- See below for Gallon shipping requirements
Aids in the relief of temporary muscular soreness, tendonitis, stiffness and swelling caused by exposure, overwork or exertion.
Providing trusted pain relief since 1892, Absorbine Veterinary Liniment was originally formulated by Mary Ida Young to soothe the muscles and help improve the welfare of hardworking 19th century horses. Today, America's oldest horse liniment continues to offer a comforting blend of natural herbs and oils. Refreshing antifungal body wash also acts as a bracer and tightener. Stimulates circulation where applied. Treats superficial cuts and abrasions; helps prevent hoof and sole infections. Absorbine equine liniment's blend of herbal extracts contains calendula, echinacea and wormwood. Will not blister, stain or remove hair.
Gallon size must be purchased in case lots of 4 and shipped UPS Ground.
Additional Hazardous Surcharge required on gallon size. Can purchase up to one case per hazardous surcharge.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: