All natural herbal horse supplement helps maintain optimal kidney function. This is another area where today's horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys' primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excrete wastes; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
#37 Kidney Support may be beneficial for:
- General bladder and kidney issues
- Bone issues, such as calcium deposits, spurs, navicular, etc.
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Fluid retention, stocking up in lower legs
- Looking at sides, abnormally frequent lying down, acting colicky but won't roll
- Mineral buildup in kidneys
- Muscle degeneration
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Tendon, ligament or joint issues
- Toe pointing
- If horse won't relax, especially while being ridden
Contains marshmallow, uva ursi, barberry, garlic, kelp, parsley, dandelion, chamomile, hydrangea and juniper.
Directions for use: Give 1 scoop daily with natural diet for horses 1,000-1,200 lbs. Not for long term use.
Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven.
1 Tbsp scoop enclosed. 1 lb = 60 day supply.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: